Lightning Aquatics Swim Club's Easter Swim Camps
Lightning Aquatics Easter camp program is tailored for children ages 4 and above and runs for two weeks during the holiday period. The program features engaging morning sessions that include swimming activities, fun games, and an Easter egg hunt before Easter Monday. It offers a great opportunity for kids to have fun, improve their swimming skills, and enjoy the holiday spirit in a safe and supervised aquatic environment.
Week 1: March 25th - March 28th
9:00am - Noon
Monday - Thursday
Week 2: April 2th - April 5th
9:00am - Noon
Tuesday - Friday
Structured Swimming Instruction for Campers 4 - 13 years old
For the first-time swimmer, the focus of Lightning Aquatics Swim Club's Easter camp is to teach the fundamentals of swimming. These are: proper body position, breathing, increased comfort level with the water and water safety.
For the developing swimmer, we will teach the basics of freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly and help increase their overall level of fitness. As skill levels enhance, your child will transition from one group to the next. Swimmers will get approximately 2 hours of swim instruction per day.
What to Bring
All campers will need to bring the following items:
- proper swimsuit, no jeans or cotton shorts/trunks will be allowed
- girls must wear a swim cap
- shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and slippers to be worn during breaks, before and after camp.
- gym bag for all of the above
- lunch/snack (snacks and drinks will be available at the concession stand)
Rules and Policy
The following rules and policies must be observed at all times during the summer camp:
1. No Bullying or aggressive behaviour: We maintain a strict anti-bullying and aggressive behaviour policy. Any aggressive behavior towards other participants will not be tolerated and consquences will be determined by senior coaches and staff. If this behaviour is consisitant and the camper is not cooperating after parental and staff discussions, the child will be removed from the camp indefinitely, without a refund.
2. Appropriate Attire: Swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear and swim caps when in the pool.
3. Personal Belongings: Swimmers are responsible for the security of their personal belongings while at camp.
4. Refunds: All payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. Weather/Pool Opperations Issue: If classes are cancelled due to bad weather or pool opperations issues an email and sms message will be sent to to email and number on the the swimmers account. If classes are cancelled for an extended amount of time (4 days or more), a class extenstion will be arranged.
Registration and Applications
Click HERE to register.
Thank you for your interest in our Summer Camp. If you have any questions, please contact us via phone or email.
St. Johns College Pool
(242) 436-2913 (if possible please text, whatsapp or email)
Session 1 - $100
Session 2 - $100