2023 Summer Swim Camps
Welcome to our Annual Swimming Summer Camp!
We are excited to offer a unique and engaging experience for swimmers ages 4+. Our swim camp provides an excellent opportunity to enhance swimming skills and build confidence in and out of the water.
What is the Lightning Aquatics Swim Summer Camp?
Our summer camp provides a fun and positive atmosphere for swimmers of different levels to participate in aquatic activities. Our team of coaches will lead participants through a range of activities such as stroke development, water confidence and a range of fun activities. The goal is to improve technique, develop proper form, and have a great time while keeping cool in the water.
What are the different swim groups/levels available?
Our swim groups/levels are designed to accommodate swimmers according to their age and existing abilities. The following swim groups/levels are available:
- Learn to Swim 1 (Ages 4 - 7): This group is for children who are just starting out with swimming. This group will learn the basics of swimming, including floating, submerging, and pool safety.
- Learn to Swim 2 (Ages 8+): This group will learn the basics of swimming, including floating, submerging, and pool safety. The focus of this group is on stroke development and endurance, with an emphasis on proper form.
- Improve Your Stroke: This group is for more experienced swimmers who are looking to improve their skills, technique, and endurance.
Dates and Sessions:
There will be two sessions available, morning and afternoon sessions. You can only enroll your child in one of the sessions for the duration of the camp. This program will run for 8 Weeks. The last two weeks of camp will be morning sessions only.
Session 1 - AM Camp
June 26th, 2023 - August 18th, 2023
9:00am - 12 Noon
Monday - Friday
Session 2 - PM Camp
June 26th, 2022 - August 4th, 2023
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday
***There is no camp on public holidays (Independence and Emancipation)***
***N.B. The operation of morning sessions from August 7th to 18th are dependent on enrollment numbers***
What is the price of the summer camp?
Registration - $30 per child
2 Weeks - $200 per child
3 weeks - $285 per child
4 weeks - $360 per child
$85 per week, per child, for each additional week after four (4) weeks
Registration and Payment
This year's registration is entirely online.
Click HERE to register. (Application opens on May 20th)
Payment can be made at St. John's College Pool Monday to Thursday from 4pm to 6pm or by online banking transfer.
Online Banking Details
Dolphin Swim Club
RBC Palmdale (05745)
Business Chequing A/C#: 1642420
PLEASE SEND TRANSFER RECEIPTS TO US by email or WhatsApp (see contact information at the bottom of the page)
Where is the summer camp?
Our summer camp is located at Our Home Pool at St. John's College Nassau, Bahamas.
What to Bring?
All campers will need to bring the following items:
- proper swimsuit, no jean shorts or trunks will be allowed
- girls must wear a swim cap
- shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and slippers to be worn during breaks, before and after camp.
- gym bag for all of the above
- lunch/snack (snacks and drinks will be available at the concession stand)
- goggles, swim caps, boys suits, and girls suits will be available for sale.
Rules and Policy
The following rules and policies must be observed at all times during the summer camp:
1. No Bullying or aggressive behaviour: We maintain a strict anti-bullying and aggressive behaviour policy. Any aggressive behavior towards other participants will not be tolerated and consquences will be determined by senior coaches and staff. If this behaviour is consisitant and the camper is not cooperating after parental and staff discussions, the child will be removed from the camp indefinitely, without a refund.
2. Appropriate Attire: Swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear and swim caps when in the pool.
3. Personal Belongings: Swimmers are responsible for the security of their personal belongings while at camp.
4. Refunds: All payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. Weather/Pool Opperations Issue: If classes are cancelled due to bad weather or pool opperations issues an email and sms message will be sent to to email and number on the the swimmers account. If classes are cancelled for an extended amount of time (4 days or more), a class extenstion will be arranged.
Thank you for your interest in our Summer Camp. If you have any questions, please contact us via phone or email.
St. Johns College Pool
We are looking forward to seeing you at camp!